As we approach the fall election on November 8, I am glad to have the endorsement of local leaders in the San Leandro and surrounding area. Please considering joining those community leaders in electing Ed Hernandez for City Council, District 2, in San Leandro on November 8.
Here are some of Ed's endorsements:
- Alameda County Board of Education President Eileen McDonald
- BART Board Director Rebecca Saltzman
- Vice Mayor Ursula Reed
- Councilmember Michael Gregory, ret.
- School Boardmember Ken Pon, ret.
- Planning Commissioner Kai Leung Planning Commissioner
- Senior Commissioner Jan Woycheshin
- Board of Zoning Adjustments Member Earl Crawford
- Library-Historical Commission Chair Phyllis S. Gee
- Senior Commission Vice Chair Bella Comelo
- Personnel Relations Board Chair Louis Heystek
- Board of Zoning Adjustments Member Marguerite Mazzitti
- Planning Commissioner Tony Breslin
- Parks & Recreation Commissioner Chike Udemezue
- Ohlone College Trustee Rich Watters
- CAC Member Derick Lee
- School Boardmember Elect, Victor Aguilera